Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Like I promised.....Pictures of the Jar Head and my Hooch...

Here's the picture of Captain Naz and me. He's quite ugly, but he gets all the women. How is it that the ugly guys get all the beautiful women these days? Maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question. He's a SoCal kinda guy, very quiet, likes to lift weights and has a knock-out SoCal chick for a girl friend. He leaves us in a few days to go home (the Marines only do six month tours). We're gonna miss this guy, but don't tell him I said so. Our Iraqi Colonel is in tears. He can't stand the thought of losing his "American Brother". The Colonel promised to bring in belly dancers if Naz would extend. C'mon Naz? Just think about it. Lebanese women, man!



Yep, this is where I sleep. Hooch 115. Funny thing...my house address back home is 1115. I'll have to paint another "1" on the walls when I get some black paint. Don't tell the Erhabbee (insurgents) my hooch number. Speaking of paint....I need to get somebody to paint Dancing Goat grafriti on my protective concrete barriers.

Sorry for the short entry tonight. It's midnight and I'm a little out of gas.

Oh yea....Hey Sharon, the Colonel was just kidding about the belly dancers. And...nobody in Lebanon as pretty as you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home