Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Shadow War

You've all heard that there is a shadow war to every overt war. Well, it's true. Sometimes the fighting is hand to hand. Here's my ole buddy Buccaneer 6 doing his part in the shadow war - fighting to protect his chair at the palace from a band of Bronco invaders. Maybe Bruce Almighty has a point about the palace. I don't see the fascination. It's all a bunch of hype. I mean, I took a trip to the IZ the other day. Yea, they have mess halls that stay open round the clock, coffee bars in Saddam's grand ball room, and water polo going on in Saddam's pool (a game played exclusively by our heroes in the U.S. AirForce), but I have my own Port-a-Potie. Well, me and six other guys. Still, all that stuff in the IZ is overrated. Believe me, we're better off here in the desert. Right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought you were good with a camera......

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home