Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pirate of the Persian Gulf

Got an e-mail from my buddy "Buccaneer 6". Remember, he's the guy that lives life like its one big frat party. If there's fun to be found, Bucky 6 is there. He wanted us to know that he finally found the Baghdad bar with all the belly dancers. Although Multinational Force - Iraq (MNF-I) General Order Number One states that alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Central Command (CENTCOM) Area of Operations (AOR) - Baghdad being in the middle of the CENTCOM AOR- I have a feeling Bucky's sneaking a snort somehow. Well, without further ado, here's my friend, Lieutenant Colonel Earls with his newest friend on location somewhere down on the docks of the Tigris. The guy's never met a stranger. Way to go Bucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home