Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Tough Week Ahead

Not for me, but for my best friend.
















See these two characters?




Well, the little girl is going off to college for the first time on Tuesday.












This guy leaves for his third year on Saturday.....












I don’t have words.















I just want to be there.













To comfort my best friend; to cry with her on the drive home from moving them in; to hold her hand and sit with her in the quiet house.



How will she do it on her own?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure know how to pull at a man's heart strings. I almost cried reading that. Funny thing is I remember those kids in that first picture just like it was yesterday. We're proud of you and your family. Those kids mean the world to me.

Nathan

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm crying with you Bro.......

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want ya to know that mom cried for me when I left, but not for Leah. I'm the favorite apparently :)

-ACE

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home