Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Note From the Blogger

Sorry to leave you with such a downer blog last time. I was going to delete it but decided to just apologize instead. I did not mean to treat the blog like a diary - you who support me so well deserve much better. I know I'd be a lot better off if I could keep some things to myself.

The truth is that we live on a planet with war. If you believe the way I believe about Christ, then you believe that every word that came out of His mouth was/is true. Not just the MEANING of the message, but each WORD and SUBTEXT was/is true. For instance, when He was describing the end times for the disciples, His message was intended to give them an idea of "what" to look for. He said there would be "wars and rumors of wars". Although war was not the subject, the mere fact that He said there would be wars means that wars are a fact of life. As long as there is evil, there will be war.

So, although I have my moments of doubt, I just keep trying with all my might to align myself with what is good and right. And, I believe teaching these lieutenants to be warriors for their people is, in the end, the right thing to do. They deserve a fighting chance. Please pray for these young guys and pray that God will bring peace to Iraq.

awe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home