Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Clarification

I posted a comment a while back about my family in Texas. I say "my" family, though technically they are my in-laws, because I love them so much. Although I make fun of them for being UT (Texas) fans and for listening to that awful country music, they are the best people in the world. My brother-in-law, Terry, got me started in business and has been a great mentor to me. He's the kind of guy that you never get tired of being around. He's a humble and down to earth as Larry The Cable Guy, but in reality, he's one of the smartest and most decisive men I know. His wife, my sister-in-law, also Terry, is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. You won't believe this, but it's true - she NEVER forgets a birthday. I've been married to my wife for 22 years and we dated for four years before we married. Terry Girl has sent me a shirt (or something) for every birthday I've had since January 1981! She does the same for Sharon and our four kids and for Sharon's parents and brother Steve. So, lets see, that's about nine shipments of birthday gifts to Georgia every year. The shipping costs alone would break most people. See, I told you Terry Boy was a great guy!

So.... here's to Terry and Terry. I love you guys and the beautiful example you are to Sharon and me, and probably so many others.

awe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home