Name:
Location: Iraq

I'm a little home-sick, Doc, but I think I'll be better soon.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Leah Michelle
is a beauty, indeed. She’s also smart, kind, patient, humble, sincere and strong. And she loves to laugh. It was only a few years ago - her favorite game was hide-n-go-seek (with her daddy and brothers). Now, she’s so much like her mother. She’s almost perfect. I think she is perfect. But, I know no one is perfect.

While I’ve been away, she’s been my “go-to” girl for taking care of all sorts of matters back home. Most kids her age de-compress after a week of the college grind by hanging out or partying with friends. My beauty runs straight home because her genuine joy is to hang-out with her mother and to see her sister and brothers.
Ma belle.
What can you say about a girl like that? All we can do is thank God for giving us such a wonderful gift. And how can I ever tell her how much she means to all of us?

I love you, I love you, I love you
that's all I want to say
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know you'll understand

Michelle, ma belle




Happy Birthday, Chickie.

daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home